1. Who is your payment partner?
- Stripe processes the payments that are made through the Financial Care Center.
2. How long will it take for my payment to process and post to my Vendor?
- Credit and Debit Card transactions will charge your account immediately,
however, in rare instances, payments may take up to 24 hours to be approved.
- ACH transactions typically take 3 to 5 business days to clear.
- Stripe has also noted instances where transactions can take up to 14 days to
clear and for funds to be transferred.
3. Is your payment partner PCI compliant?
- Yes. For more detailed information regarding PCI compliance, please visit our
partner’s compliance guide.
4. Does your payment partner have formal documentation around audit processes?
- Additional information on our partner’s audit protocols may be found here.
5. What payment methods are accepted by the Financial Care Center?
- Credit card, debit card, and bank transfer are accepted.
6. What currencies does your payment partner handle?
- A full list of supported currencies can be found here.
7. If I have made a mistake in payment, can we obtain a refund through the Financial Care Center?
- No, if an error has been made in payment, please contact your vendor for
8. Can I cancel a payment that has already been made on the Financial Care Center?
- No, if an error has been made in payment, please contact your Vendor for
9. I currently have a credit memo with my Vendor. Can I use that credit to apply the payment to another invoice through the Financial Care Center?
- Please contact your Vendor directly to apply any credit memos to your open
10. Can the Financial Care Center accept partial payments?
- At this time, a user cannot accept partial payments to open invoices.
11. Are there limits to the amount I can pay on the Financial Care Center?
- Please contact your Vendor directly regarding their limits for any credit card
transactions. There is no limit on ACH transactions.
12. My Vendor has not received my payment, but I see the charge on my statement. Where is my payment?
- Some types of transactions may take up to 5 business days to clear. Please work
with your vendor or your bank to better understand when your payment will be