- Your Vendor has sent you a link that enables you to pay your outstanding invoices online. The link you have received is unique to your company and is valid for seven (7) days. If more than seven days have passed, please reach out directly to your Vendor to obtain a new link.
- When you have clicked the link provided by your Vendor, you will be directed to your Vendor’s payment portal. You may make a one-time payment by clicking ‘Pay Now’. You may also choose to create an account so that you can view your outstanding invoices at any time.
- To create an account in the Financial Care Center, click ‘Pay Now’ at the top of your screen. Select the invoice you would like to pay, click ‘Pay’. You will then be directed to enter your Credit / Debit Card or Bank Transfer details.
4. Once your payment information is entered, select ‘Save this payment method’. Click ‘Pay’. Your invoice will be paid and you will be directed to the account creation screen.
5. You will receive a payment complete confirmation message. You may now create an account by entering your email address, first name, last name, and creating a password. An account will be created for you when you click ‘Create Account’.
6. You may now log into the Financial Care Center using your login information at any time by signing in at your next visit.