This integration includes five high-level integration points between Tesorio and Zuora synced using the Zuora ZOQL over Rest API*. The Zuora integration is based on Subscriptions data that is synced with Tesorio and tied back via "Customer" records in Tesorio.
Tesorio's Zuora integration can be used stand alone or in conjunction with our Oracle NetSuite Integration.
Each of the integration points below is also a link to the detailed Zuora field level description Tesorio is syncing.
- Subscriptions - One-way sync of Subscriptions to Tesorio. In Tesorio, Subscriptions can be viewed both at the Customer level (to see active Subscriptions for this Customer) and this Invoice level (to see which Subscriptions were billed)
- Accounts - One-way sync of customer records in Tesorio.
- Invoices - These are the Invoice records in Tesorio.
- Invoice Items - These are the Invoice Line Items in Tesorio. It also ties the corresponding Subscriptions for this Invoice.
- Contacts - One-way sync of contacts that are tied to customer records in Tesorio.
Tesorio triggers an import of Zuora data based on a sync schedule that can be configured by the company. This sync schedule will trigger a sync of Zuora after any other corresponding ERP integrations (e.g. NetSuite).
For ERP integrations (e.g. NetSuite), Tesorio can control the source of truth for each kind of record. For example, you can have the source of truth for customers in NetSuite but have Zuora as the source of truth for invoices. Tesorio keeps a timestamp of the last sync and uses that to fetch records that have been updated since the last data pull.
Custom Field Support
Tesorio automatically pulls in all custom fields for Subscriptions, Accounts and Invoices.
*REST API is a protocol which is used to interchange data between applications which are built on different programming languages.