This integration includes nine high-level integration points between Tesorio and Workday synced using SOAP API and Reporting as a Service (RaaS) web service calls.
The list below describes the integration points and also the order we request your data from Workday. Depending on the integration point Tesorio will either perform a "Daily Batch Pull" sync from Workday or a "Real-time Data Push" sync to Workday.
Each of the integration points below is also a link to the detailed Workday field level description Tesorio is syncing. Please note, Workday tables may contain fields for multiple areas and therefore some links below may be duplicated (e.g. Invoices & Invoice Payments).
To ensure data integrity, we only connect Tesorio to a single instance of Workday using customer credentials.
- Subsidiaries: One-way sync of Subsidiary records to Tesorio.
- Notes: Real-time Notes data pushed to Workday from Tesorio and One-Way sync of Notes data to Tesorio for the following record types: Vendors, Bills, Customer and Invoices
- *Messages (Emails): Real-time Messages data pushed to Workday from Tesorio and One-Way sync of Message data to Tesorio for the following record types: Vendors, Bills, Customer and Invoices *Not currently available
Reporting as a Service (RaaS)
- Accounts Payable: One-way sync of Accounts Payable records to Tesorio from the following Workday areas: Suppliers, Supplier Invoices, Supplier Payments and Purchase Orders
- Accounts Receivable: One-way sync of Accounts Receivable records to Tesorio from the following Workday areas: Customers, Customers Invoices, Customer Payments, Purchase Orders
- Chart of Accounts: One-way sync of Ledger Accounts to Tesorio.
- Bank Transactions: One-way sync of Bank Accounts to Tesorio.
- Exchange Rates: One-way sync of Workday Exchange Rates to Tesorio.
- Contacts: Real-time contact data pushed to Workday via SOAP API from Tesorio and One-Way sync of Contact data to Tesorio via Contacts custom report.